IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System. The purpose of the IELTS exam is simply to assess English language proficiency of those who are non native English speakers. The candidates have to undergo the examination where he or she is tested through four parameters which include:
- Listening – 40 minutes (30 minutes for test and 10 minutes to transfer answers)
- Reading – 60 minutes
- Writing -60 minutes
- Speaking – 11 to 14 minutes
If you are a student aspiring to study, work or migrate to countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the USA or the UK, then you are required to submit your IELTS score. As such, you must be desirous of joining a reputed, high performing IELTS training institute.
Key Institute has proven its worth in all aspects and has also proven that it is one of the best IELTS Training Institute in Kerala.
- Customized Training Sessions meeting requirements of every candidate
- Ample and quality study material covering every topic
- Regular tests on all four sections
- Training from Expert Trainers
- Effective training for developing learning attitude & skills in candidates
- Classes are conducted at our branch at Perumbavoor.
Rs.4500/- First month.
Rs.3500/- per month (2nd month onwards)
As an official registration partner with IDP, we also provide help in the registration process for taking the IELTS test.